Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall flowers - FBW #262


Happy Wednesday aka Flutter By Wednesday Challenge day!!
I love Wednesdays as it is the day I get to share my creation made for the Flutter By Wednesday Design Team.
This week we were challenged to use a sketch below:

And here is my card I created using the sketch:


Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey Indian Summer
Stamp: T.A.C (unsure of name of stamp)
Misc: Stampin Up punches, Doodlebug paper ribbon, brad, embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to come join us this week and create your project using the sketch above. Add your link to your creation at Flutter By Wednesday!

3 comments:

Danni said...

So pretty with the white image!! Very creative!! AWesome job!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image Jennifer and love the white stamping..really pops.

luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

What a pretty card....your take on the sketch is stunning! The white embossing powder is perfect on the image!
:Dxx