Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Flutter by Wednesday #139


Cherish your day!

Today at Flutter By Wednesday we are challenged to create a card using only white! Yes, you heard me...no color except for your image. What a challenge...a new one for me! I actually found it fun and loved the outcome. Hope you do too!


Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly-Martha Stewart
Ink: Jet Black Stazon and watercolor pencils-Stampin Up!
Misc: brads, ribbon, glitter glue, and clear saying


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

11 comments:

Anna said...

So pretty! Love how you cut out the butterfly! Great take on this challenge too!

Harriet Skelly said...

Your card is gorgeous - I love how the butterfly is off center! Great work with the challenge!

Nancy said...

So beautiful and delicate, Jennie! Wonderful card!

Deborah Frings said...

Great card with lots of texture - very pretty butterfly!

Michelle said...

I totally agree...thought it was tough but loved how it turned out. Great card and a super job this week, Jennie!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty! I love the clear saying too, neat embellie!

Anonymous said...

What fun, love the purple!

Jen Shults said...

This is very very pretty! I love the purple against the white! Thanks for participating with us at Flutterby Wednesday!

Danni said...

Awesome and so pretty!!

Michelle VP said...

So sweet! I love how you cropped the butterfly - I don't think to do that and it's so striking! :)

Kimberly S said...

Love the embossed background and pretty image Jennie! :)