Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Quilted Thanks - Flutter By Wednesday #263



Happy Wednesday and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
This week at Flutter By Wednesday we are sharing our "Thanks" with our cards created with the "Thankful" theme.
I created a card using a new tool to me, the Hexagon punch by Stampin Up! I love this punch! I have seen so many ideas, and especially love the idea of this looking like a quilt. I have several friends, and family as well as myself (just learning) that quilt, so this card could make anyone of them happy to receive.

Here is my creation:

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin Up!
Pattern Paper : misc scraps
Stamp: CTMH
Tools: Stampin up! Hexagon punch, butterfly Punch (2), Bitty Banners framelits
misc brad and ric rack

Thanks for taking a look! Come join us at Flutter By Wednesday and share your "thankful" card!


5 comments:

Danni said...

So pretty! Love the quilted look! Fabulous card!

Chrissy said...

Lovely card Jennie,such a fabulous design and love the papers..very effective.

luv CHRISSYxx

Kristie said...

With the embossing, it really does look like a quilt. So pretty! I always like the look of everyone's cards using the hexagons, but I still haven't tried one yet. I even own a hexagon die cut set. I think I may need to dust it off.

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so lovely and I love that double butterfly! happy Thanksgiving!

Danni said...

Stopping by to say thank you for being a part of FBW...sorry I had to close the challenge but I hope you'll keep crafting!!