Saturday, April 16, 2011

Daydreaming Peeker

When I first saw these adorable Peekers, I had to get my hands on them!! Do you have them? You will want them if you don't, they are just too cute! You can get them here at Susana's store along with many other wonderful goodies!! I decided to use this image to create a card for the 2nd challenge at SCACD. This week we needed to have at least one heart and a stamp that was found at Susana's store.
I used this sketch at Unscripted Sketches for their challenge #102 also.
Here is my creation:

Card Recipe

Stamp: Day Dreaming Peeker - Elisabeth Bell, Music score-Stampendous

Ink: Onyx black - Versafine, Twilight- CTMH

Paper: Twilight cardstock, White cardstock - CTMH, Patterned paper - Stella Rose My mind's eye

Accessories: Floral embellishments - Petaloo, glitter, misc heart brads, boarder punch - Stampin Up!

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Danni said...

Wowzers!! What a fabulous card!! I LOVE this!! Wow! Thanks for playing along at SCACD Friends with Heart!

dstandard said...

Fabulous card - love the image! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Lorraine said...

What a pretty card! Love the colors, dp, paper piecing and all of the detailing you did. Thanks for playing along at SCACD Friends with Heart!

Becky Garrison said...

Adorable card! That image is precious and you did great on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches! Becky

Linda Beeson said...

What a super cute card and great use of the Unscripted sketch.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Awwww, could this be any cuter! Great background effect! Thanks for playing with us at SCACD! I hope you'll join us again soon!

Mary Lou said...

Oh my Jennie this is absolutely the cutest!!! Love your paper piecing and the glitter is GREAT--I love sparkle :)
Thanks for joining us this week at SCACD Friends with Heart--best of luck!!
Hugz

Sandy O said...

WOW, this is fabulous, so pretty. Your coloring is amazing and paper choice perfect.

I found you through Flutter by Wednesday and am so glad I did, your work is amazing.

Peggie said...

Too cute. Love the music background.

Sandy O said...

WOW, you colored this so well. The background paper is so great. I do really want these images, they really are adorable. Ineed ot wait for my craft funds to build back up :o(

rudlis said...

Stunning design and gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches this week!