Friday, November 14, 2008

HuggyBellas

Another image passed on by a friend. I just found out about these Bella stamps recently and just love them! I used my water bursh and ink pads to watercolor the image. The paper is from TAC called Penelopy. The stamp sentiment is from CTMH "The good life". I followed this sketch I found. Again, I'm too late to enter it in the challenge, but I had fun playing with it anyways.



Here are my crafting buddies today...they wanted their picture taken too they said, when I was taking the picture of the card...




Zeke

S'more

3 comments:

Danni said...

Cute card and cute crafting buddies! LOL!

Michelle said...

your crafting buddies are adorable! LOVE the card!! The bellas are just a little addicting aren't they?!?!

stampingtink said...

Very cute card! Love the buddies, too! And once you get bitten by the bella bug, look out. Life will never be the same!