Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fall Harvest Girl


I was given an image by a great friend of a TAC Fall Harvest girl along with some other fun images.I was challenged to use one with the colors of brown, orange and yellow and at least two buttons. Being that Orange and yellow are my least favorite colors I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but then I thought, "WAIT!" I LOVE FALL!! So I found fall colors in the orange and yellow family and got to creating! I used this sketch that I found while browsing. I missed out on the challenge there as I just found the site, but hope to try some of the other challenges.

2 comments:

Danni said...

Ohhh, I like!! I really like how you colored the flower!! Nice dimension!!

Michelle said...

0k I have to tell you that this card is GOR-GEOUS! Love it and am so going to CASE it!!! such wonderful details...tell me EVERYTHING you used!!