Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A little happiness

 
Today I was challenged to create something that represents some of my favorite things along with a butterfly or fairy. This challenge is at the Flutter By Wednesday blog - challenge #255.
My card represents the friends in my life in whom mean the world to me, as well as the flowers and of course my favorite coffee cup..as I couldn't live without my coffee either! Ribbons and lace (the lace left over from my wedding) are also among some of my favorite things and I added a touch of that as well.
 
 
 
Supplies:
Stampin Up!: Tea Shoppe stamp set
Prima: Printed paper Madeline collection
Misc: brads, ribbon, lace, doily, cardstock
 
Thank you for stopping by...be sure to check out Flutter By Wednesday and give my friend Danni some love there...join in her challenge and have some fun!


1 comment:

Danni said...

Super pretty card!! Good to see you at FBW!!