Monday, May 26, 2008

CTMH Newsletter

I’m so excited to share with you a great promotion CTMH is running June 3-30th!!
They have had this one in the past and I think it’s the best one ever!!
From June 3-30th for every two full price stamp sets you purchase you will receive a third set of YOUR choice for FREE. (Free set must be of equal or lesser value, excluding E size, customizable and Stamp of the Month). This is a savings of up to $22.95!! So get your books out and find those stamp sets you have been dying to get and order them during this time so you can get some of them FREE!!

Do you need a New Idea Book? The new summer 2008 books are out now. I will gladly mail one out to you for only $3.00. Just send me an email with your address and I will get it on its way. This book has some great new products, beautiful new paper packs and some wonderful new stamp sets you just can’t live without!

What to have some friends over for a workshop or CTMH party? I would love to help you with this and show you how you can earn some free product. Live too far from me? A book party will get you just as much free product as a party or workshop will. You can even host an online party!! Just ask me how.

June’s Stamp of the Month is one you won’t want to miss!





Full price $22.95
Spend $25.00 you get it for $17.21
Spend $50.00 you get it for $ 11.48
Spend $75.00 you get it for $5.74
Spend $100.00 you get it for FREE!

No comments: