Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A New Beginning!

It's been over a year, starting a new chapter in my life...a new beginning! It's time I get back to the things I love, and creating is one of them. I so much enjoyed my time here today in a nice quiet home, creating this special card in my little cubby I now call my craft room! It's just enough space for my desk, my crafting things and a chair...but it does the job! I've had this set up for some time, but just never could find or maybe make the time to sit and create something. I thought I would share some pictures of my crafty cubby and the creation I made today.
It's often the little things that makes one happy...and though it may be small, it's my happy place!
The baby shower card I have created for Brett's niece using SU's Baby Bundle and full of life stamps, the Square Lattice embossing folder, cardstock and ribbon. Embellished with pearls from Kaiser.
Now I can't wait to get my hands on that little guy when he graces us with his presence...another new beginning!

No comments: