Friday, June 3, 2011

A dozen Springtime Vintage notecards

WOW! It's been way too long since I've been here...life got really busy the last few weeks.
I got to take a time out of some of the busy schedule when my Mom hired me to makes some cards for a teacher at her work. Unfortunately my Mom is among several school positions being cut and she is loosing her library position at the end of the school year. So is this other lady that she requested I make the cards for. It's a sad, sad thing that we have to cut these people who are educating our future leaders.

So here are the cards I created for her. I made two of each, one of them having a little different picture so I am posting both of those.














Card Recipe:

Paper: SU Springtime Vintage Designer paper, First Edition Designer paper, Confetti Cream CS
Stamps: SU Four Frames
Ink: SU Early espresso, Crumb Cake, Classic Black and  several markers
Misc: SU - Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, scallop trim border punch, Frame Punch, Spiral Border punch,  ribbon and lace
Non-SU misc pearls, sewing

Challenge entry: Flutter by Wednesday

Thank you for looking!

No comments: