Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Flutter by Wednesday #140 - Love of Fairies

Yeah, it's Wednesday, and February too!!
What does that mean? I get to share another card created for Flutter By Wednesday and  create valentines and "love" projects!
Today I'm sharing this card I made using a digital stamp from Michelle Perkett who is sponsoring us this week at Flutter By Wednesday. I just love this image! I had so much fun using it, adding my sparkles and bling, and of course a touch of love!

This card is an easel card, and I just love making these too!


Card Recipe


Stamp: Michelle Perkett Digi -Emma the Amore Fairy


Ink: Stampin Up Markers

Paper: Basic Grey - Bittersweet , CTMH cardstock

Accessories: CTMH rub on letters and ribbon, KaiserCraft pearls, Recollection brads, A la mode glitter glues

Make sure to visit Flutter By Wednesday and check out everyone else's creations there!

7 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, love that you made an easel card! Such pretty coloring! And love the eyeshadow.

Michelle said...

Oh my word, Jennie...this is beyond beautiful! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!! Where do I start? It's all great - the image, the paper, the embellishments. FABULOUS job!

Nancy said...

Jennie, your easel card is fabulous!! I just love this image! The colors are awesome!

Pauline said...

This is adorable! I love the funky image and the papers, and the easel design always look fabulous!

Ruth said...

Beautiful card!Ruth :)

Michelle VP said...

Perfect way to display this image on an easel card! Love the color scheme for this time of year too. :)

Kristie W. said...

Wonderful easel card, Jennie! I love how you colored the image too!