Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New cards

Over the last few days I've been working on cards here and there. Here are a few I've gotten done.


paper: Crate Paper "crush", Bazzill
Stamps: Close To My Heart "Thoughts of you"
Ribbon: Close To My Heart


Paper: Crate Paper "Crush", Bazzill
Rub On: Crate Paper designs
Ribbon and brads: Close To My Heart



Paper: TAC "Catelynne"
Ribbon and Brads: Close To My Heart
Flower :Misc.

Paper: TAC "Mulberry Meadow"
Ribbon: Close To My Heart
Flower: Misc.

"Trashy Card" for Challenge #2 (Scrap Friendzy)

Paper: Misc scraps
Stamps: TAC (Sorry, can't find the name of it)
Brad and Edge anchor: Close To My Heart
Ribbon: Misc.










3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yoru cards are beautiful! :D

Danni said...

Hey!! I got one of those today! :-)
Love it and love all these!

belle d. said...

i can't get enough of looking at these pics! your cards are so beautiful!
abrazos,
bella